CEP Energía Legal Disclaimer
This legal notice regulates the use and utilization of the web site cepenergia.es, of which COMERCIALIZADORA ELECTRICA PENINSULAR, S.L. is the owner. (hereinafter CEP Energía).
Browsing the CEP Energía website confers the condition of USER of the same and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the conditions published in this legal notice, warning that said conditions may be modified without prior notification by CEP Energía, in which case they will be published and notified as far in advance as possible.
It is therefore advisable to read its contents carefully if you wish to access and make use of the information and services offered from this website.
The user also undertakes to make proper use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice, and shall be liable to CEP Energía or third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of a breach of this obligation.
Any use other than that authorized is expressly prohibited, and CEP Energía may deny or withdraw access and use at any time.
CEP Energía, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, informs you that:
- Its corporate name is: COMERCIALIZADORA ELECTRICA PENINSULAR, S.L..
- Its commercial name is: CEP Energía.
- Its VAT number is: B67065441.
- Its registered office is at: Calle América, 3 Pta. 14 – 08228 – Terrassa – Barcelona (España).
- It is registered in the Registro Mercantil de BARCELONA Tomo 46105, Folio 36, Hoja B-509626, Inscripción 1ª.
To communicate with us, we offer you different means of contact, which are detailed below:
- Phone: +34900831645.
- Email: email@example.com.
- Mailing address:
- Calle América, 3 Pta. 14 – 08228 – Terrassa – Barcelona (España).
All notifications and communications between users and CEP Energía shall be considered effective, for all purposes, when made by any of the means described above..
3. ACCESS AND USE CONDITIONS
CEP Energía will condition the use of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding “Customer Access” form. However, the website and some of its services may be freely accessible and free of charge.
The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data communicated to CEP Energía and shall be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly agrees to make proper use of the contents and services of CEP Energía and not to use them for, among others:
- Disseminate criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, terrorist apology or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
- Introduce into the network computer viruses or perform actions likely to alter, damage, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of CEP Energía or third parties; as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which CEP Energía provides its services.
- Attempt to access the e-mail accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of CEP Energía or third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
- Infringe intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as violate the confidentiality of CEP Energía‘s or third parties’ information.
- Impersonate the identity of any other user.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available to, or any other form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless authorized by the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sales purposes or other commercial nature without prior request or consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to CEP Energía, and none of the exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website may be understood as assigned to the user.
In short, users accessing this website may view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorized private copies provided that the elements reproduced are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor are they installed on servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to any type of exploitation.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of CEP Energía, without it being understood that the use or access to the same attributes to the user any right over the same.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the holder of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of a relationship between CEP Energía and the owner of the website in which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by CEP Energía of its contents or services.
CEP Energía is not responsible for the use that each user makes of the materials made available on this website nor for the actions carried out on the basis of the same.
3.1. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY IN ACCESS AND USE
The content of this website is of a general nature and is for information purposes only, without fully guaranteeing access to all content, nor its completeness, correctness, validity or timeliness, nor its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
CEP Energía excludes, to the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any nature arising from:
- The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and/or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of any kind in the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available, accessed through the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Failure to comply with the law, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a result of improper use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, CEP Energía is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and self-image, as well as the rules on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Likewise, CEP Energía disclaims any responsibility for information that is outside this website and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources likely to expand the contents offered by this website. CEP Energía does not guarantee nor is it responsible for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor does it suggest, invite or recommend a visit to them, nor will it be responsible for the results obtained. CEP Energía is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
3.2. PROCEDURE IN THE EVENT OF UNLAWFUL ACTIVITIES
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the unlawful nature of the use of any content and/or the carrying out of any activity on the web pages included on or accessible through the website, they must send a notification to CEP Energía duly identifying themselves and specifying the alleged infringements.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publication of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published in the official journals of the public administrations, which are the only instrument that attests to their authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide with no purpose of legal validity.
4. APPLICABLE LAW
The present conditions shall be governed by the Spanish legislation in force.
The language used shall be Spanish.